Following the success of the Annual Convention 2020 in December, it is intended to hold the Annual Convention 2021 in a similar format. This year the Annual Convention is taking place on Wednesday, 29th September.
The majority of presentations will be pre-recorded and broadcast on the day, with a live Q&A section incorporated. We may also include some ‘On-demand’ sessions which will not include Q&A.
All the content from the day will be available afterwards to those who register for the Convention.
We are now inviting expressions of interest from members and non-members who would like to deliver a session at the Convention 2021.
You may deliver a session on your own or jointly with others. Formats such as a panel discussion or debate would also be welcome.
The proposed length of each session is around 45 minutes including approximately 10 - 15 minutes for questions. However, if you think that your topic needs more or less time, please indicate that and we may be able to adjust the timing of the sessions to include it.
If you are interested in getting involved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a short outline of your proposal:
- Topic and format of session;
- A brief description of the topic;
- The practice area(s) that will be covered in your session;
- The technical level of knowledge that the audience would need in order to understand the topic (beginner / intermediate / advanced);
- If the speakers are decided: the employer and contact details for each speaker; and
- Whether the session has been (or will/might be) delivered elsewhere and if so, where and when.
- If you are willing and available to do a live Q&A on the 29th September
The deadline for submitting an expression of interest has been extended to 7th June 2021.
Please note that we do not want presentations or slide decks at this stage.We will review all expressions of interest received and would hope to be able to confirm if your presentation has been accepted by end June 2021.