Start time: 11.00 am
End time: 12.30 pm
Announcements from the Irish Management Institute (Organiser): How can you successfully navigate transitions and thrive through uncertainty in a world that is constantly changing? Join us at the second IMI Masterclass of 2021 where Hal Gregersen, an authority in leadership and innovation, will answer this question and more.
Hal has dedicated his extensive career to creating cultures of fearless inquiry and to helping leaders transform their organisations into innovative powerhouses. Ranked as one of the world's 20 most influential management thinkers by Thinkers50, his methods challenge leaders to get outside their comfort zone and adjust to new realities.
This is the second of our series of IMI Masterclasses in 2021, and we are delighted that Mason Hayes & Curran LLP, an award-winning Irish law firm, are partnering with us on these exciting and thought-provoking events.
Click here to make a reservation. Please remember to input your organisation/employer as 'Society of Actuaries in Ireland' when proceeding with your registration.
- Draw on a toolkit and structured process for auditing and addressing the human side of digital disruption
- Examine 'transition curves' and create organisational support structures for each type
- Identify how teams express unconscious resistance and how to deal with this resistance
- Develop the self-awareness and heightened emotional intelligence required to effectively navigate uncertainty
- Engage the power of fearless inquiry to innovate throughout the entire transition process
Hal Gregersen is a senior lecturer in leadership and innovation at MIT's Sloan School of Management, a former executive director of the MIT Leadership Centre, a fellow at Innosight, and a co-founder of the Innovator's DNA consulting group.