8.45am - 1.00pm
The Pension Policy Research Group (PPRG) is organising a half-day conference: Pension Reform in Ireland: Policy Considerations relating to Adequacy, Coverage, Taxation and Automatic Enrolment.
Fee: €50; €20 for OAPs or students; no fee for PPRG members
We look forward to your participation. Please register for the conference via Eventbrite, here.
Dr. Emer Mulligan, School of Business and Economics, NUI Galway
- Pensions in Ireland: The Perspectives of Irish Citizens and Implications for Pensions Systems and Reforms in Ireland and the EU
- This report, part of Project Fair Tax, will be launched by Hildegarde Naughton TD.
- It will be followed by a discussion panel featuring three industry experts.
Dr. Micheál Collins, School of Social Policy, Social Work and Social Justice, UCD
- Tax-based incentives after Automatic Enrolment
Dr. Michelle Maher, Department of Sociology, Maynooth University
- Automatic Enrolment in the UK and New Zealand: Lessons for Ireland
There will be time for Q&A after each presentation, and the conference will conclude with a plenary discussion featuring four participants.
- Brid O'Brien (INOU)
- Michael Taft (SIPTU)
- Elizabeth Bowen (Small Firms Association)
- Donal Keating (Director of Tax, PwC Ireland)