09:00 – 11:00 BST
(10:00 - 12:00 CEST)
The AAE Code does not apply directly to individual actuaries, but all AAE member associations must have a Code of Conduct that reflects at least the requirements of the AAE Code. Member associations (including the SAI) have until end 2020 to ensure that their Codes reflect the requirements of the updated AAE Code.
As well as helping anyone who is involved in reviewing and (if necessary) updating an association’s Code of Conduct, the webinar is intended to help individual actuaries to improve their understanding of the principles of professionalism that are addressed in Codes of Conduct.
The seminar is open to Fellows of the Society who have registered for access to the AAE website.
- If you have not already done so, you can register for access to the AAE website by clicking on “Login Members” and then “Sign Up” here.
- You can get more details about the webinar and register for it here.
- Registration will close on Sunday, 30th September.
- The time shown on the AAE website is CEST. The webinar will be at 09:00 – 11:00 BST.
You can count participation in the webinar towards meeting the Society’s professionalism training requirements for Fellows, if you can provide evidence of having participated. For this purpose, you can:
- Listen to the webinar with colleagues and ensure that a record of attendees is kept and can be provided to the Society on request; and/or
- Contact the AAE after the webinar and ask them to provide you with confirmation of your participation and the duration of your participation.
Test session: As indicated on the flyer for this event, a test session will be held on Thursday, 4th October from 09:00-09:30 BST to check that those who have registered can access the webinar without technical difficulties. You should participate in this test session. However, if it is impossible for you to do so, please contact the AAE after you register, to get details of the technical specifications so that you can check that the settings on your computer will allow you to access the webinar.
Register for access to the AAE website here (click on “Login Members”, then “Sign Up”).
Register for the webinar here.
Professionalism Training: This event includes Professionalism Training.