- Registration & Tea /Coffee: 2.30pm
- Seminar commences: 2.45pm
- Drinks Reception and Finger Food: 5.30pm - 7.00pm
SAI Student Members and actuarial students who have not yet joined the Society are welcome to attend.
The aim of this seminar is to:
- Welcome new Students to the profession and to brief them on the role of the Society of Actuaries in Ireland
- Provide Students with details of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries exams, including upcoming changes to the syllabus
- Introduce Students to the SAI Students Society and describe the benefits of membership
- Provide an opportunity for new Students to meet with other student actuaries and with members of the Society.
Who should attend:
- Students who have joined the Society during the last year.
- Students who intend to commence the actuarial exams, but have not joined the Society as yet
There is no charge for members or non-members to attend, but it is necessary to book online.
Please see attached time-table below for further information on this event.