3.30pm - tea/coffee/biscuits
4pm - workshop
6pm - finish
***** THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED ****
Following on from the highly successful workshop in November on Leadership Skills the Recent Qualifiers Committee is delighted to announce details of three further workshops. The workshops will be of particular interest and benefit to members qualified in the last five years, but all members are welcome.
The workshops will be delivered by Alan Donegan, who presented the November session and also presented at the Graduation Programme in March 2016 – and again we received excellent feedback.
- The 1st workshop is on Dealing with Conflict and Office Politics - see Calendar of Events
- 2nd Workshop will take place on 14th April – see Calendar of Events
- 2 Workshops on Career Management will be delivered on 4th May – book online below
‘Lego’ workshops on Career Management
Building the career you want takes time and energy. Unless you take control of where you want to go, you will end up following someone else’s plan for you. In this interactive session we will use Lego Serious Play techniques to explore:
- What stage of your career you are at
- Where you want to go with your career
- What skills and qualities you need to develop to progress
- A plan to take your career to the next level