3.30pm - tea/coffee
4pm - workshop
6pm - finish
Following on from the highly successful workshop in November on Leadership Skills the Recent Qualifiers Committee is delighted to announce details of three further workshops. The workshops will be of particular interest and benefit to members qualified in the last five years, but all members are welcome.
The workshops will be delivered by Alan Donegan, who presented the November session and also presented at the Graduation Programme in March 2016 – and again we received excellent feedback.
- The 1st workshop is on Dealing with Conflict and Office Politics - book online below
- 2nd Workshop will take place on 14th April – see Calendar of Events
- 2 Workshops on Career Management will be delivered on 4th May – see Calendar of Events
Dealing with Conflict and Office Politics
Nothing destroys productivity and derails projects quicker that conflict or office politics. Whether it festers under the surfaces or comes out with arguments in meetings; it stops things getting done. How do you deal with office politics, how do you get along with people to get things done? It has been said that 80% of your success in your career is down to your ability to work with others and in this workshop we will show you:
- Encourage collaborative problem solving
- How to deal with office politics
- What motivates people and why they do what they do
- How to build rapport and create harmonious working conditions