3.30pm - tea/coffee
4.00pm - workshop starts
6.00pm - workshop finishes
Following on from the highly successful workshop in November on Leadership Skills the Recent Qualifiers Committee is delighted to announce details of three further workshops. The workshops will be of particular interest and benefit to members qualified in the last five years, but all members are welcome.
The workshops will be delivered by Alan Donegan, who presented the November session and also presented at the Graduation Programme in March 2016 – and again we received excellent feedback.
- The 1st workshop is on Dealing with Conflict and Office Politics - see Calendar of Events
- 2nd Workshop will take place on 14th April – book online below
- 2 Workshops on Career Management will be delivered on 4th May – see Calendar of Events
'Becoming influential and getting things done'
In many situations throughout our day we don’t have authoritarian control but rather we have to rely on our influence to get things done. Your ability to influence the people around you, other teams and even up the chain allows you to work more effectively and get things done. In this interactive session we will look at:
- The building blocks of influence – trust
- Building influence long term
- Using that influence to get things done
- Co-creating projects
- Making projects happen