How to Register for Access to the Online Content of the IMI Knowledge Centre:
To access the library for the first time, members simply need to register for access with the IMI using this link:
- Fill in the form, making sure to state your ‘Company Name’ as 'Society of Actuaries in Ireland'.
- Use your company email address in order to be approved as a staff member of a Corporate Member of the IMI.
- Please allow 48 hours to receive your login details.
- If you do not receive your credentials after 5 working days email email@example.com and your username will be resent to you.
- Returning users will be prompted to sign in when accessing the resources.
Using the IMI Knowledge Centre Main Catalogue:
Using the IMI Knowledge Centre Toolkits:
Access to the Thought Leadership Webinar Series
All SAI Fellow members have access to the entire IMI Webinar series. These webinars run throughout the year and cover a range of trends and topics.