The Society of Actuaries in Ireland has prepared a guide that aims to explain to members (and other stakeholders) the professional requirements that the Society places on its members, why it does this and how these professional requirements are structured.
The Guide also aims to help any members who assist with developing those requirements, by making clear our objectives. The paper addresses: -
• Why the Society has Professional Requirements
• The Code of Professional Conduct
• Principles and Objectives in setting ASPs
• How the Society produces and changes its Requirements
• Support to members
• How the Society and its Professional Requirements relates to other relevant bodies and their rules
The Guide is available below.