The Society of Actuaries in Ireland has prepared a guide that aims to explain the professional requirements placed on its members (and other stakeholders), why it does this and how these professional requirements are structured.
It also aims to help any members who are developing those requirements, by making clear our objectives. The paper addresses: -
• Why the Society has Professional Requirements
• The Code of Professional Conduct
• Principles and Objectives in setting ASPs
• How the Society produces and changes its Requirements
• Support to members
• How the Society and its Professional Requirements relates to other relevant bodies and their rules
The guide is available below.