The December 2018 Newsletter is now available to read online. This edition features articles on:
- President's Conference
- Banking & Aviation Finance Committee Networking Event
- Bruce Maxwell - Obituary
- Healthcare Seminar
- Risk Management Perspectives Conference
- Launch of Data Analytics Library
- Irish Deliver Insight at Data Science Conference
- Benefits of Volunteering in the Not-for-Profit sector
- An Interview with Jim Murphy Rock n’ Roll Actuary
- New Students Seminar
- ERM Library Working Party – Update to Library
- Consultations – a Challenge or a Chore?
- ESG Event
- Student News
as well as information on Maths Tutorials, SAI Golf Events, On the Move plus plenty of photos from the President's Conference and the November Fellowship Ceremony.