*FULLY BOOKED* In-person: Ethics in the use of Artificial Intelligence – Professionalism Event
This event provides a brief overview of the emerging regulations/standards in the use of Artificial Intelligence and explores case studies which highlight some of the ethical considerations emerging.
- Uses of Data Science across Insurance – Anita Subramani
- Update from Europe: The AI Act and EIOPA paper on AI Governance Principles – Pedro Écija Serrano
- Explainable models: Jennifer Loftus
- Case Study One: Wearables - Clare Reidy and Sinead Heavey
- Case Study Two: Recommender Engines in Insurance - Anita Subramani and Laura Rossi
Members Only Event
You must be a member of the Society of Actuaries in Ireland to attend this event.