Sunday 28th May 2023 - Thursday 1st June 2023
Announcement from the Institute of Actuaries, Australia organiser:
Click here to view a short video about the International Congress of Actuaries 2023
Join the world’s brightest actuarial minds at the International Convention Centre Sydney for the profession's premium global event - the 2023 International Congress of Actuaries, Sydney.
Across five days, learn, share, and network in one of the most beautiful cities in the world. ICA2023 will bring actuaries from around the globe together – in-person and online - to share their challenges and triumphs, their expertise and insights, their plans for a better future. It will shape the future of the profession and all who attend.
ICA2023 will be a true hybrid experience – so even if you can’t get to the bright lights of Sydney, you can still enjoy the full learning experience and connect with the global profession via the sophisticated virtual learning and networking platform.
Look forward to:
- Cutting-edge sessions on the biggest issues of our times – data analytics and AI, the rise and rise of Asian financial services, the impact of IFRS 17, climate change, the age of the consumer and much more.
- 500 top speakers from 50 countries – view first speaker announcement.
- State-of-art virtual platform – if you register to attend virtually you can join live and watch on-demand for 60 days after the Congress, giving you plenty of opportunity to learn from the world's best.
- Networking with the global profession – enjoy gala dinners, cruises and networking sessions with hundreds of actuaries – in iconic venues that capture the bright lights and soaring architecture of Sydney’s stunning harbour.
Click here to see the event page, speakers, register, sponsor information, FAQ and more
Australians love summer – the sun, sand and surf. The other thing we love is a mates’ rates discount.
That’s why you can save up to AUD$400 on an in-person ticket with the ICA2023 Summer Special Sale until 28 February 2023.
This gets you access to 500+ speakers from 50+ countries, 220+ concurrent sessions, a distinguished plenary program, and networking opportunities in iconic venues during Vivid Sydney.
But hurry - due to popular demand, Congress party tickets are limited and selling fast! Register at these discounted prices before it's sold out!
Travelling to Sydney? Plan your bucket-list trip with discounted flights and exclusive accommodation holds. Can’t get to Sydney in May? Virtual registration is also available. You'll get access to every session live and for 60 days after the Congress.
Choose from In-Person or Virtual Registration - Register here
Early bird registration closes on 6th October GMT (7th October 2022 AEST) — don't miss out!
We're excited to announce the launch of Your Say @ Your ICA - a call for videos to be featured on the ICA2023 Virtual Platform:
Have you got an idea or piece of research you’d like to share with the global profession?
This is your chance. We’re asking you to create your own seven-minute video abstract for the ICA2023 virtual platform. It can be on any subject you think your peers would value – future opportunities, policy developments, technical or professional areas – or from way out in left field. Your video will feature in a library of digestible and thought-provoking pieces that say something fresh about our profession as part of the ICA2023 virtual program. These videos will be available throughout the Congress and for 30 days thereafter.
How to be seen and heard: Your Say @ Your ICA
- Your video can include video clips, music, GIFs, slides and you talking to camera.
- The video must be under seven minutes, and can’t be promotional or contain inappropriate material.
- Details on how to submit your video and Terms and Conditions can be found here.
The deadline to submit your video is by 10 March 2023.