Start time: 12.30 pm
End time: 2.30 pm
The 2022 Scheme Actuary Forum will take place on Wednesday, 8th June at 12:30 – 14:30
In order to attend this event, you must hold a current Scheme Actuary Certificate or intend to apply for one in the near future.
This event will be run as a live webinar using Zoom. Click here for information on using Zoom.
NB: As a security measure, there is a two-step registration process before you receive the link to join any webinar. The first step is to register your interest in attending a webinar by making a reservation for an event via the Society’s website. You will receive a link to then register via the Zoom platform. It is after this second registration step that you will receive the link to join the webinar.
- Update from the Pensions Committee – Paul Torsney, Chair of the Pensions Committee
- Update from the Pensions Authority – Grace Guy, Head of Supervision and Enforcement & Pat O’Sullivan, Head of Technical, The Pensions Authority
- Update from the Demography Committee (with a focus on the recent recommendations for revising the mortality assumptions associated with Transfer Value calculations) – Caroline Twomey, Demography Committee
- Feedback from Scheme Actuary Survey – Anna Kinsella, Brian Fitzgerald
- Breakout Rooms – Scheme Actuary Discussion on a selection of issues
The Forum will be chaired by Paul Torsney and we aim to allow sufficient time for questions and answers on each topic.