8.00am - 8.45am: Registration and Coffee Break
8.45am - 4.00pm: Conference
The Society of Actuaries in Ireland is pleased to announce the date for the Risk Management Perspectives Conference 2022, which will take place on Thursday, 2nd June 2022.
This will be an in-person event in the Aviva Stadium, Ballsbridge, Dublin, D04 K5F9.
Note, this event will not be recorded therefore will not be made available on actuview or elsewhere afterwards.
Registration and morning coffee break will be from 8.00am - 8.45am, with the Conference taking place from 8.45am - 4.00pm.
Details of our Agenda are now available.
Sessions on the day will include a range of topics such as:
- Update on the Macroeconomic environment - Jim Power (Economist)
- Managing a crisis – clinical impact of HSE cyber attack - Dr Orla Healy
- Introduction to Chinese Credit Markets - John McCrossan (Global Head of FRM Aegon)
- Stress testing as a supervisory tool: Objectives, practicalities and insights - Peter Towers (Central Bank of Ireland)
- D&I in a risk management context - panel discussion
- ESG - Assisting the insurance industry / lessons learnt from banking - Catherine Duggan (Grant Thornton)
- Regulatory Developments and impact on risk management discussion: The Evolving Regulatory Landscape: What keeps CROs awake at night? - Gary Stakem (Mazars) plus a panel of Insurance Industry CROs, Jennifer Loftus (Acorn Life), Joanne Ryan (Aviva) & Billy Galavan (Standard Life International)
- Climate Risk Management - Noel Garvey & Stuart Redmond (Deloitte)
- Model Risk Management - Best Practices & Industry Developments - Suzanne Laurent & Aoife Bayne (Deloitte)
Reservations are now open! - and will close on Friday, 27th May!
Rates for attendees are as follows:
- €290 for members and non-members
- €145 for:
- Student members
- Members working as full-time academics
- Members who qualify for the "retired" members rate (as per the Schedule of Subscriptions)