Reservations now open! AAE webinar on Sustainability and the role of the actuary - a professionalism perspective
Announcement from the AAE organiser:
The AAE Professionalism Committee has organised a webinar on ‘Sustainability and the role of the actuary - a professionalism perspective' on Thursday 30th June 2022 from 10.00-12.00 CEST.
This webinar is aimed at actuaries who want to understand why and how sustainability impacts the actuarial world, and at actuaries who want to further develop their professionalism skills related to actuarial and sustainability tasks.
Presentations will be delivered by:
- Jérome Crugnola-Humbert, member AAE Sustainability and Climate-related Risks WG
- Frank Schiller, chairperson AAE Sustainability and Climate-related Risks WG
- Matthew Modisett, member AAE Sustainability and Climate-related Risks WG
Roundtable discussion, moderated by Jérome Crugnola-Humbert) will include:
- Gábor Hanák, former AAE chairman and current head of the IAA’s climate task force
- Rade Musulin, Australia, IAA climate task force
- Loudina Erasmus, member AAE Sustainability and Climate-related Risks WG
- Lucy Saye, UK, member of the IFoA Sustainability Board
Host of the webinar will be Christophe Heck, chairperson AAE Professionalism Committee.
Click here to register. Please note: Limited space available. The maximum number of participants is 500. Register in time to make sure that your participation is guaranteed!
Cost: Free of charge