Start time: 12.30 pm
End time: 2.30 pm
The next Scheme Actuary Forum will take place on Tuesday, 15th June at 12.30 pm - 2.30 pm, virtaully.
There will be updates from Pat O’Sullivan, the Pension Committee members and there will be breakout sessions on topical issues.
In order to attend this event, you must hold a current Scheme Actuary Certificate or intend to apply for one in the near future.
- Welcome and Introduction: Paul Torsney (Chair, SAI Pensions Committee)
- Update from the Pensions Committee: Paul Torsney
- Update from the Pensions Authority: Pat O'Sullivan (Pensions Authority)
- Feedback from survey: Joanne Roche
- Breakout discussions and feedback