IAPF Webinar | The Pensions Commission | 3 March 2021 | 10:00 am to 11:00 am | CPD 1hr | Pension Scheme Trustees *Complimentary Place | Other IAPF Members €25
The Pensions Commission was established last November to review the current State Pensions arrangements and report on its recommendations to the Minister for Social Protection by the end of June 2021. The Commission has asked for input from interested parties and that consultation closes on March 9th. This webinar will get an overview of the work of the Commission and discuss the issues on the Commission’s agenda.
Booking - Click Here to Register
- Pension Fund Representatives (Non-Practitioner): Free of Charge
- Non Member: €25.00 per person
- IAPF Member: €25.00 per person
* Webinar fee depends on your organisation's status with the IAPF
- 10:00 am Introduction: Jerry Moriarty, CEO, IAPF
- The Work of the Commission: Roshin Sen, Principal, Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection
- Panel Discussion: Jerry Moriarty; Roshin Sen, Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection; Philip Shier, Head of Actuarial Practice, Society of Actuaries in Ireland
- 11:00 am: Ends
This webinar is allocated 1 CPD hour by the IAPF for on-going trustee training requirements. We applied for 1 CPD hour from the LIA, the IOB and the IIPM under category 2. Pensions and Pension Trustee Practitioners (PTP) hours.
LIA Accreditation: This event has been accredited by the LIA.
Institute of Bankers Accreditation: This event has been accredited by the Institute of Bankers.