Start time: 4.00 pm
End time: 5.30 pm
We are delighted to announce the next meeting of the CRO circle will be a virtual meeting online, via Zoom on Wednesday, 16th September 2020.
The Society’s fifth CRO circle was held in the boardroom of Chartered Accountants House on Tuesday, 4th February 2020. Attendance included a good cross-section of the CROs of Ireland’s Insurance and Reinsurance companies. Topics discussed:
- CBI senior executive accountability regime - CRO implications;
- Recovery and resolution planning; and
- Low Interest rates.
From our recent survey, the following topics (amongst others) were noted as being of interest for further discussion:
- Risk Management through Covid-19;
- Recovery Planning – CBI Consultation; and
- Climate risk in the ORSA.
Volunteers to facilitate on any of these topics will be welcome.