- Registration & Tea/Coffee: 2.30pm - 2.45pm
- Seminar Commences: 2.45pm - 5.30pm
- Drink & Finger Food Reception: 5.30pm - 7.00pm
Who should attend:
- Students who have joined the Society during the last year
- Students who intend to commence the actuarial exams, but have not joined the Society as yet
The aim of this seminar is to:
- Welcome new Students to the profession and to brief them on the role of the Society of Actuaries in Ireland
- Provide Students with details of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries exams, including upcoming changes to the syllabus
- Introduce Students to the SAI Students Society and describe the benefits of membership
- Provide an opportunity for new Students to meet with other student actuaries and with members of the Society.
There is no charge for members or non-members to attend, but it is necessary to book online.
The Agenda for this event is below.