16th & 17th June 2016
The Insurance Risk and Finance Research Centre (IRFRC) at Nanyang Business School, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore, will hold its annual Insurance Risk Research Conference on 16 – 17 June 2016. The conference details and tentative programme are available at our Conference website.
The theme this year is Emerging Risks and Emerging Markets: the New Actuarial Frontier. In addition to the conference’s theme, topics include longevity risk financing, actuarial science and insurance economics. Other highlights include topics on Cyber risk. For a pdf copy of the programme please click here.
They are honoured to have:
Industry keynote/plenary speakers:
- Mark Tucker, Group Chief Executive and President, AIA Group
- Michael J. Morrissey, President & Chief Executive Officer, International Insurance Society
- Stephen Mildenhall, Global CEO of Analytics, Aon
Academic keynote/plenary speakers:
- Andrew Cairns, IFoA's Actuarial Research Centre Director, Heriot-Watt University
- Ken Seng Tan, Canada Research Chair in Quantitative Risk Management, University of Waterloo
- Michael R. Powers, Zurich Group Professor of Risk Mathematics, Tsinghua University
- Shaun Wang, Professor, Nanyang Technological University
- Victor de la Pena, Professor, Columbia University
- Yaneer Bar-Yam, Founding President of the New England Complex Systems Institute
Limited seating capacity, on a first come first serve basis. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your attendance.
For more information, please contact Valerie at email@example.com