Registration with tea/coffee; 3.30pm
Workshop; 4-6pm followed by drinks and finger-food.
This workshop is designed to develop Actuaries as leaders, to enable Actuaries to stand up,
to be counted and to use their knowledge and skills to lead businesses into the future.
In this interactive workshop we will give you:
- Insight into the 7 keys to leadership;
- Ways to build your network confidently, a fundamental step to becoming an effective leader;
- Tips on how to develop your own unique leadership style; and
- The tools to show you how to lead when you don’t have authoritative control.
This interactive session will focus on developing your leadership & networking skills. Being a leader
is essential not only within your own business but also with your clients. You need to inspire trust,
develop strong relationships and give clear leadership in these challenging times.
The pace of change within our industry, within our client companies, within the world in general is
not going to slow down, if anything it is going to get faster and faster and in these changing times
strong leadership skills are essential.
* This workshop forms part of the Elevation Programme, a series of Conferences, soft skills and
technical training particularly relevant to actuaries with <= 5 years PQE.
Alan Donegan runs Enjoy Presenting (www.enjoypresenting.co.uk) which has clients like Microsoft, Allianz and Henley Business School and has worked with 1000s of people over the last five years. Alan has worked with the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries since 2011 and is currently involved in the IFOA’s Masterclass series.