10.30am - 4pm
Over the last couple of years, Enterprise Risk Management has become more and more important to financial and insurance institutions. With the start of Solvency II a lot of different and important tasks will be bundled in the new risk management function.
To support actuaries in ERM and risk managers in general, several national actuarial associations founded the CERA credential in 2009. Since then, over 2,000 individuals have gained the CERA credential.
The European Actuarial Academy (EAA) is an accredited education provider for different national actuarial associations in Europe under the CERA regulations
With the aim to offer an exchange forum for European risk managers and CERA as well as to present new topics and solutions, we offer the 1st EAA Risk Management Summit on 29 October 2015 at the Airport Conference Center in Frankfurt, Germany.
For further details and registration please click here
- 10:30 - 11:00 Registration & Welcome Coffee
- 11:00 - 11:45 How to Deal with Cyber Risk in the Insurance World
- 11:45 - 12:30 The CERA Qualification for Actuaries
- 12:30 - 13:30 Light Lunch
- 13:30 - 14:15 Lethal Lapses – How a Positive Interest Rate Shock Might Stress German Life Insurers
- 14:15 - 14:45 Coffee Break
- 14:45 - 15:30 TBD
(speaker to be confirmed)
- 15:30 - 16:00 Closing Discussion & Concluding Remarks
- 16:00 10 Years EAA & Farewell Refreshments (Social Event)