*Note: the workshop is for SAI competiton participants only.*
The workshop for members participating in the Data Analytics “Titanic” Competition will be held from 4pm to 6pm on 2nd September.
The workshop agenda will include the following topics:
• Overview of participating SAI Teams;
• Data Considerations;
• Breakout discussion on key challenges;
• Sample solution in R by the Wider Fields Committee;
In order to benefit from this workshop please complete the following before attending:
• Register your team on Kaggle.com (see SAI Data Analytics Forum);
• Notify the Society of your team name and participants (email email@example.com);
• Consider the task set by the competition and the key challenges facing your team; and
• Get started!
Please reserve your place at the workshop by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 25th