2 day event - 24th & 25th January
Day 1: 8.30am to 5.45pm followed by drinks reception
Day 2: 9am to 4.30pm
From Fleming Europe –
Solvency II is hanging over the insurance industry like the sword of Damocles, promising a violent reshaping of the whole industry. But will the change be truly as dramatic as prophesied?
“Wait and see” is becoming the new attitude of the insurers, they are waiting for the regulatory debate to settle before finalising design, at the same time they are still trying to maintain a proactive stance to avoid back loading all development. Is 1 January 2014 going to be the final implementation date? Can Solvency II prevent another economic crisis or are we going to see Solvency III soon?
- Get the latest updates on the current state of Solvency II
- Find out what you do not know about the three Pillars yet
- Compare your preparedness with other major insurers
- Get regulators’ insight on the most discussed topics within Solvency II
- Learn about the role of Solvency II on the global market
- Gain valuable knowledge to help you better understand the peculiarities of the implementation processes, especially the IMAP
For further information, including details of speakers, costs and how to register, see attached brochure or visit the website at http://finance.flemingeurope.com/solvency-summit.
Information on other organisations' events is supplied by the organisers and is provided here for information only. The Society has no responsibility for the content or organisation of external events and does not scrutinise or endorse them.